[solved] JomSocial Profile Integration not working

More
8 years 8 months ago - 8 years 8 months ago #29147 by puckmeister
Hi, i just purchased your JVArcade Jomsocial Integration. The Activity Stream Plugin works lika charm, but when i activate the profile addon i get the following error in frontend:
Code:
Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /kunden/235365_XXXXX/webseiten/XXXXXX.de/live/plugins/community/jvarcade/jvarcade.php on line 31 Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /kunden/235365_XXXXX/webseiten/XXXXXX.de/live/plugins/community/jvarcade/jvarcade.php:31) in /kunden/235365_XXXXX/webseiten/XXXXXX.de/live/components/com_community/libraries/core.php on line 551 Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /kunden/235365_XXXXX/webseiten/XXXXXX.de/live/plugins/community/jvarcade/jvarcade.php:31) in /kunden/235365_XXXXX/webseiten/XXXXXX.de/live/components/com_community/libraries/core.php on line 526 Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /kunden/235365_XXXXX/webseiten/XXXXXX.de/live/plugins/community/jvarcade/jvarcade.php on line 37 Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /kunden/235365_XXXXX/webseiten/XXXXXX.de/live/plugins/community/jvarcade/jvarcade.php on line 39 Strict Standards: Non-static method JPlugin::loadLanguage() should not be called statically in /kunden/235365_XXXXX/webseiten/XXXXXX.de/live/plugins/community/jvarcade/jvarcade.php on line 71 Fatal error: Using $this when not in object context in /kunden/235365_XXXXX/webseiten/XXXXXX.de/live/libraries/cms/plugin/plugin.php on line 142

I use:
PHP: 5.6.0
Joomla: 3.4.3 stable version,
JomSocial: 4.0.9

It's a site i am currently creating from scratch, so there is no old stuff which can interfere, everything is fresh installed.

What can i do?
Last edit: 8 years 8 months ago by nordmograph.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 8 months ago #29151 by nordmograph
Hi Puckmeister,

These are only notices , no erros so it should not interfer with plugin features or prevent anything to work.
They also would not show on a live site.
Do you have scores saved?

I'll provide you anyway with a version without these notices and warnings

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
8 years 8 months ago #29152 by nordmograph
Oups I missed you mentioned a fatal erro, I'll have a look at it right now.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
8 years 8 months ago #29153 by nordmograph
Well I have the same setup as yours, enabled maximum error reporting and only an notice from another plugin showed.
www.retromundi.com/index.php?option=com_...id=74&Itemid=1000100
(scores tab)

Also some erros you mentioned seem to apply to older version of the plugin.
Are you sure you did not install an older version you previously had? I guess not if you recently bought it, but it would make sense.

Let me know

More
8 years 8 months ago #29158 by puckmeister
thx for your fast response. i just have the version that i got from the download section yesterday. When i check this in Joomla it says its version 1.0 from July, 3 2013. where can i get a newer one? The site shows me only this

More
8 years 8 months ago #29159 by nordmograph
Hi

Sorry, there was a duplicate entry for the file.
It's fixed. Redownload and reinstall the profile plugin (only)

It should fix it all.

Time to create page: 0.343 seconds