instaled plugin shows errors at front-end

More
4 years 4 days ago - 3 years 11 months ago #44339 by marcelooo
Hello,
The extension installed successfully. But at front-end it shows theses errors:
Warning: preg_match(): Unknown modifier '/' in ......./public_html/components/com_community/helpers/head.php on line 120
Warning: mysqli::stat(): Couldn't fetch mysqli in ........./public_html/libraries/joomla/database/driver/mysqli.php on line 213
Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; plgCommunityJvArcade has a deprecated constructor in ......./srtvfsvdpr/public_html/plugins/community/jvarcade/jvarcade.php on line 11
When I switch of plugin, errors are not showed.
Thank you for help.
Marcel
Last edit: 3 years 11 months ago by nordmograph.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 11 months ago #44350 by marcelooo
??? is there any help?

More
3 years 11 months ago #44351 by nordmograph
Hello Mmarcelooo,
Thank you for your patience.
I have just updated the plugin with a fix for you. Please redownload it and give it a try.
Let me know how it goes.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
3 years 11 months ago - 3 years 11 months ago #44405 by marcelooo
Hi I ve installed updated plugin and still have this error:
Warning: mysqli::stat(): Couldn't fetch mysqli in /home/366084.cloudwaysapps.com/srtvfsvdpr/public_html/libraries/joomla/database/driver/mysqli.php on line 213

Please for help.
Thank you
Last edit: 3 years 11 months ago by marcelooo.

More
3 years 11 months ago #44416 by nordmograph
I just updated it agin to remove the error displaying.

Yes, plugin was only responsible for that error:
Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; plgCommunityJvArcade has a deprecated constructor in ......./srtvfsvdpr/public_html/plugins/community/jvarcade/jvarcade.php on line 11

(now fixed) and for displaying other error messages from other extensions. Nothing should be displayed anymore, but you'll find errors from other extensions in your php error log.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
3 years 11 months ago #44431 by marcelooo
Thank you.

Time to create page: 0.322 seconds