Do I need to install the modules/addons/rules

More
8 years 3 months ago #30920 by phemight
I really don't understand.....All i want is to have the real address of the current location where user is checking in - Could you please assist on how i can achieve such features?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 3 months ago #30921 by nordmograph
OK but I first need you to undertand the features . Other customers were extremely happy with this extension so there is no reason you won't.

This extension requires some users , maybe of a unique distinct profile type, to register as places, locations, hosts etc...
You can make the plugin to only load for these users making other profile types users able to checkin at these places.

This is how it works.
This is also what you saw in the demo dashboard activities.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
8 years 3 months ago #30923 by phemight
I am sorry bro -- still trying to figure out what is going on - It makes my website extra ordinarily slow -- it takes forever to load my profile.
the checking doesn't show on every profile - I think there must be something I am doing wrong that is causing this to happen

More
8 years 3 months ago #30924 by nordmograph
Hard to say, probably an incorect setting.

Post a screensot of your settings for these 2tabs at
administrator/index.php?option=com_config&view=component&component=com_geocheckin_social

Integrations tab, and Checkins tab

Also check your settings for
Profile view settings of the EasySocial App : My Checkins for EasySocial
You can decide there what profile types are for hosts (places) and what profile types are for (visitors)

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

Time to create page: 0.360 seconds