What happened to GeoCheckin for Community Builder

More
6 years 3 weeks ago #41220 by baparks
I have an older version but wanted an updated version to integrate with my latest concept.
I purchased the one for Joomla and K2 but can't seem to figure out how to integrate it with CB!
Please help!!!
I can provide geocode lookup for users addresses
I have installed the Geommunity Locator in CB Current Version: 2 but it says it's not supported in the version.
PLEASE HELP!!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 3 weeks ago #41221 by nordmograph
Hello,
GeoCheckin for Community Builder never existed.
What do you want to achieve?

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
6 years 3 weeks ago #41222 by baparks
Can Il send you a PM?

More
6 years 3 weeks ago #41223 by baparks
Message send to contact...

More
6 years 3 weeks ago #41224 by nordmograph
Got your email.
The only extension we have for this is the Geocheckin for Joomla and k2.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
6 years 3 weeks ago #41225 by baparks
Which I own but how do I integrate it with CB and AUP?

Time to create page: 0.316 seconds