GeoCheckin Social Suite not appearing in Components list

More
6 years 6 months ago #39947 by nordmograph
Hello

Understand that I can not support on every domain you decide to use.
If it's working at one place and not at the other, you need to compare the component settings differences.
If their aren't any difference, issue might come from another extension or server settings.
The php warning message you report is about Easysocial.
If you can't install the component there the issue comes from Joomla. Reinstall it.

For the Geommunity, clustering issue,
I don't have credentials for all your domains so I can not help much unless you set the map public

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 6 months ago #39954 by sapcotegirl
To be honest, it’s only working on the sites you have assisted on with installing Checkin.
I have tried in vain to get it installed, on different platforms, and these are clean installs so I cannot see how, by following your documentation that there should be any errors at all.
For this to NOT be installing on the majority of sites, highlights an error in the process somewhere.

More
6 years 6 months ago #39955 by nordmograph
Well , the only thing I did when assisting was selecting the archive and pressing Install button ...
Note that installation process is managed by Joomla, not the component.
So If you can't install this on your own, although the archive has been tested successfully, I suspect a Joomla setup issue.
Reinstall Joomla, install the components via the regular Joomla installer and the ES apps via the EasySocial apps installer.

If you want me to install it for you (again) , you can pay for the installation fee, but make sure first your Joomla is uptodate and working as expected.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
6 years 6 months ago #39985 by sapcotegirl
Hi Adrien,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you.
We need this working on our 3 sites, 3 DEV sites and the 3 LIVE sites.
If we pay one 'installation' fee, could you rectify it across all 6?

More
6 years 6 months ago #39986 by sapcotegirl
actually, it is only required on 4 sites:

dev.masquerading.global
masquerading.global

dev.masqueradingpets.com
masqueradingpets.com

More
6 years 6 months ago #39987 by nordmograph
Hello

No, intallation fee is for one site.
exceptionaly I can offer this:
Get 2 installation fees for your 4 sites.

Time to create page: 0.331 seconds