GeoCheckin Social Suite not appearing in Components list

More
6 years 6 months ago #39903 by sapcotegirl
GeoCheckin Social Suite not appearing in Components list. I have tried installing it again and again, even tough I had the message saying Installation was successful.

This is on my masqueradingpets.com site, my dev.masquerading.global site and my masquerading.global site.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 6 months ago #39904 by nordmograph
Hello

this is very weird, I just tried to install it and here is what I got. If you don't get these submenu items feel free to provide me with your back-end access I will have a look

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.
Attachments:

More
6 years 6 months ago #39906 by sapcotegirl
This message contains confidential information

More
6 years 6 months ago - 6 years 6 months ago #39909 by nordmograph
Just fine on your website too:

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.
Attachments:
Last edit: 6 years 6 months ago by nordmograph.

More
6 years 6 months ago #39912 by sapcotegirl
Sorry, DEV.MasqueradingPets.com and MasqueradingPets.com both have installed ok.

It's DEV.Masquerading.Global and Masquerading.Global where it won't install and gives endusers this screen (see attached)
Attachments:

More
6 years 6 months ago #39931 by sapcotegirl
Hi Adrien,

I'm still having issues with installing Checkin to EasySocial.
I have outlined the 3 sites I'm working on and their problems.
I have tried installing via Chrome and Edge, neither make any difference and I can't be getting it wrong everytime!!

www.dev.masqueradingpets.com

*Cannot checkin on Profile Page

www.masqueradingpets.com

*It works

www.Dev.Masquerading/Global

*BACK END:
Geo Checkin won't install

Warning: call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, first array member is not a valid class name or object in /home/jkubiak/DEV.Masquerading.Global/administrator/components/com_easysocial/includes/parser/helpers/joomla30.php on line 60

Warning: call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, first array member is not a valid class name or object in /home/jkubiak/DEV.Masquerading.Global/administrator/components/com_easysocial/includes/parser/helpers/joomla30.php on line 60

*END USER:
1146 Table 'masquerading_global.#__geocheckinsocial_checkins' doesn't exist

www.Masquerading.Global

*BACK END:
Geo Checkin won't install
Warning: call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, first array member is not a valid class name or object in /home/jkubiak/masquerading.global/administrator/components/com_easysocial/includes/parser/helpers/joomla30.php on line 60

Warning: call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, first array member is not a valid class name or object in /home/jkubiak/masquerading.global/administrator/components/com_easysocial/includes/parser/helpers/joomla30.php on line 60

*END USER:
1146 Table 'masquerading_global.#__geocheckinsocial_checkins' doesn't exist

www.dev.masqueradedating.global
*Marker Clustering has to be switched off and on for the markers to appear

NOT USING GEO CHECKIN ON THIS SITE

www.masqueradedating.global
*Marker Clustering has to be switched off and on for the markers to appear

NOT USING GEO CHECKIN ON THIS SITE

Time to create page: 0.337 seconds