[solved] EasySocial Inaccessable

More
8 years 11 months ago #28224 by carlucci001
I did notice that non of the new users show on the front end, arent they supposed to?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 11 months ago #28225 by nordmograph

carlucci001 wrote: Configuring now and noticed that that there is no choice for nationality for U.S. or english, did I miss something?

Yes you have a Nationality setting. American nationality was missing from the list but I just added it (You already had an England nationality). So if you need , redownload and reinstall.

Thank you for reporting about the initial issue.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
8 years 11 months ago #28226 by carlucci001
Would this be the reason why non of the added users are showing on the frontend but showing in the backend?

More
8 years 11 months ago #28227 by nordmograph
No, you might be in Test mode.
Double check the settings.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
8 years 11 months ago #28229 by carlucci001
Mode is set to EasySocial

More
8 years 11 months ago #28230 by carlucci001
I also noticed that it does not pick up the profile type. If you leave it blank so it picks up default, in the back end under users listing for profile type it shows Not Available. All settings have been triple checked. I have created a super user account so you can see for yourself , just not sure where to give you that info. Please advise.

Time to create page: 0.349 seconds