[solved] Cant make work

More
8 years 9 months ago - 8 years 8 months ago #28592 by marcelpu
I dont know how to make Sample Profiles work. I dont know what to do once i install it
Last edit: 8 years 8 months ago by nordmograph.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 9 months ago #28593 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic Cant make work
Hi

This is explained in the module xml description. Let me know if you don't understand anything.

The product page says this as a starting point:
install this admin module, publish it to the cpanel position, set few fields and settings and you're ready to add users in 5 minutes !

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
8 years 9 months ago #28616 by marcelpu
Replied by marcelpu on topic Cant make work
do you make the profiles in the backend one by one. What does your extension do? it adds in information or I have to plug all this in. I have to add profile pictures. What does your plugin do automatically for me?

More
8 years 9 months ago #28620 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic Cant make work
Give it a try
Install, go to your modules, filter list by 'administrator' (not site)
set module position : cpanel
ENable module and set other parameters

Go to your admin cpanel and find the module.
Say you want 50 or more users, process.

Can't be easier :)

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
8 years 8 months ago #28759 by marcelpu
Replied by marcelpu on topic Cant make work
TY IT WORKED!!!!!

Time to create page: 0.351 seconds