[fixed] Unable to Generate Users Anymore

More
8 years 7 months ago - 8 years 7 months ago #29333 by Chagford
Hi, I had it geotag showing in the username field so I uninstalled 'Sample User' module and reinstalled but now it when I try to generate users, the entire Admin template disappears and nothing happens. Please see attached screenshot
Last edit: 8 years 7 months ago by nordmograph.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 7 months ago #29335 by nordmograph
Hi Chagford,

Make sure you only use latest version.
Older versions can break it as you mention.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
8 years 7 months ago #29338 by Chagford
Hi,

I did login to www.nordmograph.com/ and downloaded the extension today. joomla Extention Manager reports I'm using version 4.1. Is this the latest version? If not can you update the download link in my account to point to the correct link.

Thanks,
Chagford

More
8 years 7 months ago #29339 by nordmograph
Do you mean 1.4?
Yes this is the latest version, but I see the database changed again and it's not working here anymore.
I'll have to edit the module again on monday for the new version. I'll keep you posted.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
8 years 7 months ago #29340 by Chagford
Ok, thanks, Chagford

More
8 years 7 months ago #29362 by nordmograph
Hi, I just updated the module again to 1.5.
It required a major change, it seems that curl is now forbidden by the host so the module is now using file_get_contents so this means fopen must be enabled on your server.

Get this new one and let me know if it works for you.

Time to create page: 0.344 seconds