Picture but no photo

More
8 years 5 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #29884 by dennisth19
Hi,

i created a new user: Mandy Baader
But no es avatar was set. Does it only work with gravatar?
Last edit: 8 years 5 months ago by nordmograph.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 5 months ago #29889 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic No pic
Yes, it only works with Gravatar, We have investgated other integrations for more user looking avatars banks, but we haven't found anything satisfactory yet according to age sex and population size.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
8 years 5 months ago #29922 by dennisth19
Replied by dennisth19 on topic No pic
Hi,

i didnt get any email notification even i was subscribed to the thread?!
Anyway, so there are only graphic patterns as avatars available? No human pics?

More
8 years 5 months ago #29928 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic No pic
Weird, I receive every notifications.
Well yes, this is what I meant in the previous post. The module integrates with Gravatar service
The only difference appears between male and female avatars but still are graphic patterns.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.
The following user(s) said Thank You: dennisth19

More
8 years 5 months ago #29937 by dennisth19
Replied by dennisth19 on topic No pic
I changed my yahoo mail to another email and now it seems to work

Time to create page: 0.324 seconds