Name

More
8 years 6 months ago #29940 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic Name
no the JOOMLA_FULLNAME, it should be an field ID (number)

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 6 months ago #29941 by dennisth19
Replied by dennisth19 on topic Name
So the 344 is not the right field id?
Iam a bit confused now. What is the right id?

More
8 years 6 months ago #29942 by nordmograph
I don't know what 344 , there is no 344 in your settings, only an incorrect "JOOMLA_FULLNAME" standing for the EasySocial name field ID.
This should be a integer value. Default is 2, but it can depend on your profile types etc...

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
8 years 6 months ago #29943 by dennisth19
Then its the 344 as i can see in firebug. But if i create a user i get an error again if i try to access the user in easysocial. Its related to the other post.

More
8 years 6 months ago #29944 by nordmograph
ok the other post is about an issue with the Date of birth , I'm currently investigating, why It's working fine for me.
Is this now solved for this Name topic ?

More
8 years 6 months ago #29946 by dennisth19
Iam not really sure, cause i cant access the user in es. But as i can see in the user list in es, the name should be ok.

Time to create page: 0.333 seconds