Error: "Email or Username allready in..."

More
8 years 3 months ago #31077 by Myflag
Support,

I have installed your plugin, however most of the users created are showing this error.

"Email or Username allready in. Creation canceled for this new user creation."

Can you assist?

Blessings,
Steven Dunn

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 3 months ago #31078 by nordmograph
Hello Steven,

How many users have allready successfully been created?
What you describe is actually not an error:
The module uses the FakeUsername.com database.
It is randomly loading a u user there and adds it to the Joomla user database.
Before adding it checks if the username allready exists.
If it does, it aborts for this user and tries an new random user.

Maybe what could be done, is simply add a number or letter in the allready existing username/email so it still can be added.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
8 years 3 months ago #31079 by Myflag
Adrien,

I appreciate the reply.

How would I go about adding an extra number or name? I just need to add the users for load-testing, thus if they are actually accessible or accurate is not important to me.

Thank you and Blessings,
Steven Dunn

More
8 years 3 months ago #31080 by nordmograph
I will solve this for you but Ineed to understand if what you experince is a bug, or if you confirm this is the limitation I described.
Could it add some users succesfully yet ? dozens ? Hundreds?

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
8 years 3 months ago - 8 years 3 months ago #31081 by Myflag
Adrien,

Thank you for the reply.

I have begun to set the number at 10,000 profiles to generate, with every country and nationality selected in hopes that will help, and it will usually add about 200 or so before I get an internal server error. I have enabled the AJAX method too, in an effort to prevent time outs.

I appreciate any assistance you can provide in resolving these issues. I just need a large number of fake users for testing purposes...

Blessings,
Steven Dunn
Last edit: 8 years 3 months ago by Myflag.

More
8 years 3 months ago #31110 by nordmograph
Hello Steven,

I updated the module.
FakeNameGenerator had updated its content and the module required an update to solve this issue:
Zodiac astro sign used for username ...

I also added a check for availability of username and email wich adds a random figure before the email and after the username untill it's free in the DB so it can be added.

Remove your previously aded users using the module red button and then reinstall latest 1.6 version.
It should solve your issue.
Let me know

Time to create page: 0.337 seconds