Error: "Email or Username allready in..."

More
8 years 3 months ago #31113 by Myflag
Adrien,

Thank you for the reply.

I have installed the new extension and it is adding users without errors now. However, the user generation process does still time-out with an Internal Server Error after 5 minutes (which is the max time I have set on my server). Thus I am not able to complete an import of even a 1000 users.

It does not appear that the 'Prevent TimeOut' toggle is working correctly.

I appreciate your continued assistance.

Blessings,
Steven Dunn

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 3 months ago #31114 by nordmograph
OK Good news.
what exactly did you set as 5 min? Is it max_execution_time ?

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
8 years 3 months ago #31116 by Myflag
Adrien,

Yes, that is correct.

Blessings,
Steven

More
8 years 3 months ago #31119 by nordmograph
I just checked and it appears the code is correct for that set_time_limit feature.
Note it has no effect if php is in safe mode or if your host disabled set_time_limit for security reasons.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

Time to create page: 0.319 seconds