Cannot find modules

More
5 years 9 months ago #41627 by timstohr
Cannot find modules was created by timstohr
Hi Adrian,
I have just published the module in the cpanel of the admin template but I have no idea where to find the module. Where should it show up?

I am using the community builder.

Kind regards
Tim

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 9 months ago #41629 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic Cannot find modules
Hello, The cpanel page is the home page of the admin. Cpanel modules should show on the right side of the page.
Hope it helps.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
5 years 9 months ago #41646 by timstohr
Replied by timstohr on topic Cannot find modules
Hi Adrian, I must say I cannot find it... Could you send me a picture of what it is actually supposed to look like?

More
5 years 9 months ago #41650 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic Cannot find modules
Hello

Here is a screenshot, you should not miss it.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.
Attachments:

More
5 years 9 months ago #41671 by timstohr
Hi I have a problem. Sometimes I see your module perfectly fine, then not anymore. It has nothing to do with caching, rather it has to do with the multi-site setup taht I have.
Basically it seems to take the module ID from the Master site (when working on it in the slave site) and then it gets totally confused and uninstalls itself. That is a big problem since it messes up my module IDs in my slave site. I am using JMS2Win.
Any chance to repair this? It only has to do with using absolute path and relative path (I think, that is the way Edwin from JMS2Win explained it to me).

More
5 years 9 months ago #41672 by timstohr
After some tinkering I got the module to show up (it shows up very sporadically and I need to re-install the module everytime even though it is already installed...) but now getting loads of error warnings when I try to create users.

Time to create page: 0.351 seconds