Work in JS or Joomla not correct

More
4 years 1 week ago #44333 by Cybergurke
Hi there
I just bought and installed it and despite correct settings, the module seems to be suboptimal and unfortunately does not bring the desired success. Just warnings and unfortunately does not really fill out basic data in JS, see picture. Tried test fashion or JS, too bad and you can't work with that. Sorry für mein Bad english. I speek german.

Joomla version 3.9.16
JS version 4.7.6
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 11 months ago - 3 years 11 months ago #44364 by Cybergurke
Ich finde es sehr traurig das man hier mehrere Dinge kauft und nett nachfragt (null Antwort bisher) da nicht eine extension funktioniert wie es soll. Hier steht nur Support derweil geschlossen? Wie lange soll das gehen? Dann sollte man auch keine Downloads anbieten die nicht mehr zeitgemäß sind und NICHT 3.x kompatibel sind obwohl das dabei steht und ich das extra gekauft habe, Sorry, ich bin etwas genervt.
I find it very sad that you buy several things here and ask nicely (no answer so far) because an extension does not work as it should. Is only support closed here? How long should that go on? Then you don't have to buy any downloads that are no longer up-to-date and are NOT 3.x competent that it is there and I have the extra long, sorry, I'm a little annoyed.
Last edit: 3 years 11 months ago by Cybergurke.

More
3 years 11 months ago #44368 by nordmograph
Hello Cybergurke,
I'm very sorry for the delay here. Things are getting quite complicated here. The API that provides the data for these profiles have been rewritten by their authors and is not free anymore. Our extension will need a total rewrite too. It is not usable for now.

I suggest a refund for this extension and eventually a free extension of your choice (for about the same price).

Sorry again.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
3 years 11 months ago #44392 by Cybergurke
Hello
Not an easy time for all of us, it can happen
ok, that's a shame. Yes, that's how we do it. You have the paypal data. Many thanks.

Time to create page: 0.321 seconds