Nothing Displayed on Map

More
8 years 9 months ago #28968 by jeremy@betterbetterbetter
Hello,

I have configured Geommunities according to the documents, yet I have yet to see anything displayed aside from the map.

There are two errors on the page: a 404 looking for an ES image (while set to markers display) and a 500 for EasyBlogMarker JSON. I admit I am a little confused by both of these errors and seek your guidance.

I also noticed that there is no documentation on the "Profile Types" field. What does this do? At the moment it is blank so it is not clear if it is contributing to my errors.

The link:
www.betterbetterbetter.us/index.php/getting-better-near-you
The map is titled 'Better Networking'. I took liberties with the styler :silly: .
For the next 24 hours, I will enable an account with the name of "tech" and pw of "technically"

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 9 months ago #28969 by nordmograph
Hi Jeremy,

I went to your site and disabled the profile type filter as it must not be enabled when only one profile type.
Users are now showing.

Geommunty3 doesn't seem to be responsible for your error thumb, but there is indeed an issue with easyblog . I'll investigate and fix it.
What is your easyblog version?

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jeremy@betterbetterbetter

More
8 years 9 months ago #28973 by jeremy@betterbetterbetter
Thank you! I've looked but I didn't notice any changes... which field did you alter, so I know for the future?

I just updated EasyBlog to 5.0.17.

Thank you!

More
8 years 9 months ago #28976 by nordmograph
In the module settings, Profile type filter, must be kept disble if you only have one profile type.
Easyblog changed the easyblog_posts database structure, this is why it now can't be loaded.
I'm currently working on an update of Geommunity3es that will have this fix as improvements for ES multi options fields etc...

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

Time to create page: 0.322 seconds