Bootstrap Tooltip conflict?

More
8 years 8 months ago #28974 by jeremy@betterbetterbetter
I use Bootstrap tooltips for my navigation (a page which coexists with Geomunnities map) and I noticed that the tooltips change: they no longer support HTML and the background is white.

I've searched through all of the module and most of the component looking for "tooltip". I have found very mundane references using the standard ' data-es-provide="tooltip" '. I do not see a unique call to jQuery for tooltips, I did not find unique CSS for tooltips, nor a call for a conflicting Bootstrap versions.

Do you have any idea why the tooltips for my menu would lose compatibility with your extension?

You can view the working tooltips here: betterbetterbetter.us
The Geomunnities extension is linked via the globe near the top left. Once the map loads, simply click the icons at the very top left or right of the screen to see the tooltip error. It is also pictured in a screenshot below.

Thank you!
Jeremy
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 8 months ago #28985 by nordmograph
Hi

The Geommunity3es tooltips are the ones from EasySocial.
but the ones you mention seem to be from Joomla itself

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
8 years 8 months ago #28987 by jeremy@betterbetterbetter
Hmm... Thank you nonetheless!

I will restore a backup and see if it changes when I install the extension.

Time to create page: 0.316 seconds