[solved] cannot see users and load map in FF

More
8 years 9 months ago - 8 years 9 months ago #29135 by ricardo15
Hello,
I just installed this component, but I have to issues. Could help me please?

First I cannot load the map in Firefox and IE, only Chrome is working.
I see the same issue in your demo map on your site. www.geommunity3.com/index.php/demos/geommunity3-for-easysocial

Second: I cannot see users on my map, I tried to do some settings, but without success,.

Is possible to send you credentials on my page to check on this? If yes, where I can send the login credentials?

Thank you
Best regards
Tomas
Last edit: 8 years 9 months ago by nordmograph.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 9 months ago #29136 by nordmograph
Hi Ricardo,

The map is loading fine here on FIrefox, IE, Edge and Safari too.
Make sure you share location with your browser or disable html5 geolocation in the module settings if you don't want to use this feature.

Also disable profile types filter in the module params, it would prevent users to be loaded if you don't have at least 2 profile types.

Hope it helps, let me know

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
8 years 9 months ago #29137 by ricardo15
Hello,
the first issue is resolved, like you said I had to turn off the html5 geolocation.

But the second issue there is problem because I have more profile types.

Thank you
Tomas

More
8 years 9 months ago #29138 by nordmograph
OK then it maybe SEF related.
Post a url to the map page.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
8 years 9 months ago #29139 by ricardo15

More
8 years 9 months ago #29140 by nordmograph
Ok, not a SEF issue or no other marker ould load.
Did you set anything for Address fields?
post a screenshot of your module settings or email credentials replying to a forum post notification.

Time to create page: 0.341 seconds