sort by group type

More
8 years 8 months ago #29344 by marcelpu
Replied by marcelpu on topic sort by group type
attached is the admins from easysocial trying to help me understand. So my question, id i want on your map there to be two different group types, one called business and one called clubs. How would i do that. You said go to joomla groups and make one group called business and one called club, then go to easysocials profile type and make a profile type name business and one called club and assign them to the same joomla group name. but here's what i dont understand...so when a user makes a group on easy social how will your program know what category this group goes into? how do i have different group types on your map when groups are made?
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 8 months ago #29349 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic sort by group type
EasySOcial support is right, but now I'm confused.
Are you mixing Joomla User groups and EasySocial groups ?
I have never mentioned easysocial groups in this conversation.
Only EasySocial profiletypes.

Our module allows filtering members according to their profiletypes.
So , as in your first screenshot from your previous post, you need to assign correct usergroup to your profiletypes.
But it seems you have not yet created your business & clubs Joomla user groups yet as they do not show in your screenshot.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
8 years 8 months ago #29351 by marcelpu
I want my ES users to join ES groups i want these groups to show on your map. But when people make groups on ES they have to click what type of group it will be "business" or "club" so what i am trying to figure out is how on your map it will show the difference of "business" and "club" groups. How will there be a button that when pressed will only show one or the other group on your map.

More
8 years 8 months ago #29353 by nordmograph
Oh You can show ES groups on Geommunity3es maps but there is no particular filter for groups categories or groups.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
8 years 8 months ago #29354 by marcelpu
oh thank you, also i see on the easysocial roadmap they are almost done with ES 4.0 once they release hong long before your program can handle putting video on the map sir?

More
8 years 8 months ago #29356 by nordmograph
It should be quick if they use the same database structure for coordinates as they did for Photos and photoalbums.
Actuatlly , it's allredy 80% done in current Geommunity3es. :)

Time to create page: 0.352 seconds