two maps with different settings?

More
8 years 8 months ago #29524 by marcelpu
I want one of my maps to only show groups and I want another map to only show events how do i make this work? Also I only wanted the groups map to only show the 30 groups i made, But when others on my site make groups I dont want their groups showing up on your map, i'm not sure how to do this.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 8 months ago #29526 by nordmograph
Hi

Create 2 maps with the component
then create 2 modules , one for each of your maps.
Did you you try ?

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
8 years 8 months ago #29528 by marcelpu
Oh yes i think it will work now thank you

More
8 years 8 months ago #29529 by marcelpu
do you know how to make only one map show the 30 groups i created and no one else can add groups to this map, but on the other map they can add groups to it?

More
8 years 8 months ago #29533 by nordmograph
Hi

There is no option for that.
You could hack the component to limit it to a group category or to a max of 30 groups, but this would not allow you to add another group map with other groups.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
8 years 8 months ago #29540 by marcelpu

Time to create page: 0.340 seconds