[fixed] Not loading on android

More
8 years 7 months ago - 8 years 7 months ago #29649 by dennisth19
Hi,

yesterday i tested the map with my handy (android) and tab, both were not able to load the map.
Endless loading...

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
Last edit: 8 years 7 months ago by nordmograph.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 7 months ago #29657 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic Not loading on android
Hi Dennis,

Check if this is of the location sharing feature not being displayed to visitor.
If you enable html5 geolocation, Locations sharing must be enabled on the device.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
8 years 7 months ago #29666 by dennisth19
Replied by dennisth19 on topic Not loading on android
Hi,

on default i have gps disabled, so only with gps on it works?
Also i wasnt asked if i want to share my location. Only endless loading.
Even if a user has the location disabled, he should be able to see the map therefore?!

More
8 years 7 months ago - 8 years 7 months ago #29669 by nordmograph
Well it depends on the device / browser ,but I'll improve this for the next update.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.
Last edit: 8 years 7 months ago by nordmograph.

More
8 years 7 months ago - 8 years 7 months ago #29670 by dennisth19
Replied by dennisth19 on topic Not loading on android
So its based on the gps? Why not on the ip like on desktop?
Also please add any information, that the user needs to enable gps in order to get the location.
Last edit: 8 years 7 months ago by dennisth19.

More
8 years 7 months ago #29673 by nordmograph
No, it's not on GPS. Its HTML5 Geolocation. It uses whatever the user provides/allows as location feature, GPS, IP or mobile network. But the user has to allow sharing.

Time to create page: 0.334 seconds