Marker Customization

More
8 years 5 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #29827 by raph
Marker Customization was created by raph
Hi Nordmograph team!

I would like to customize the markers displayed on the map:

- change the default picture (changing in \media\com_easysocial\defaults\avatars\user did not update the default picture on the map)

- add custom css to profile 1 and customm css to profile 2

Is there a way to achieve this?

And how to right click on the markers, it seems google map prevents it...

Best !

Raph
Last edit: 8 years 5 months ago by raph.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 5 months ago #29869 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic Marker Customization
Yes No right clik is possible on Google Maps.

I don't understand what you exactly want to acheive can you precise ?
markers are stored in the component folder,

but if you change these, upgrading will overwrite your markers.
I need to add the path as an option so you can duplicate the image folder and edit it without loosing changes after updates.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
8 years 5 months ago #29870 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic Marker Customization
Raph in Geommunity3es1.2c, in the component you can change the img folder path to achieve this. Give it a try and let me know.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

Time to create page: 0.429 seconds