Controls positions for markers and teleportation

More
8 years 3 months ago #31417 by nordmograph
Yes, but not much success.
There are conflicts on the page. And I don't fee comfortable with disabling things on your site or changing templates myself.

Can you test these:
1. try the map with another template
2. remove the comment tool taht is below the map.

Does it have any effect on the search field style ?
Does it have any effect on the marker search results ?

Let me know

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 3 months ago #31418 by pamment
The map works in with another template
But the marker search is still not working.
Can you have a look at the relevant map settings for the marker search function?
The comment tool has no impact because formerly this was never a problem
Thank you

More
8 years 3 months ago #31429 by nordmograph
Hello

I just had a look again this morning and the search field is now showing and working.
Did you edit some CSS to have it show to the correct place ?

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
8 years 2 months ago #31457 by pamment
Hi
I didn't change the css. Yes :laugh: . The marker search field is showing. But the searching for users is still not working. :( Have you any idea what's wrong?
Regards
Martin

Time to create page: 0.345 seconds