Not showing all groups

More
7 years 3 weeks ago - 6 years 10 months ago #37969 by learntoenterprises
Hi There,

I want to display all groups on map, but it isn't showing all. It shows only 1 at a time.
I tried publishing / unpublishing groups. It only shows most recent group only.
Last edit: 6 years 10 months ago by learntoenterprises. Reason: Link was crawled by google search

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 3 weeks ago #37975 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic Not showing all groups
Hi,

Very weird, there is no reason, it would limit in such a way, and I just tested latrest version: I can't reproduce this bahavior on my setup.

To be displayed, a group must have coordinates set with an address field, must be published, and be in the view scope.
These are the only requirments. Check your groups settings.

If it doens't help, feel free to post admin credentials using the confidential button.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.
The following user(s) said Thank You: learntoenterprises

More
7 years 3 weeks ago #37985 by learntoenterprises
Hi ,

I am unable to find confidential button. Can you please share the screenshot of same. So that i can share credentials with you

More
7 years 3 weeks ago #37986 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic Not showing all groups
Instead of the quick reply , user
Action button -> Reply button
You then get the full editor to write your reply.
You'll find the confidential button there.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.
The following user(s) said Thank You: learntoenterprises

More
7 years 2 weeks ago #38008 by learntoenterprises
This message contains confidential information

Time to create page: 0.342 seconds