Cannot get map to display any data

More
7 years 2 weeks ago #38009 by MelB
Hi,

I cannot get the easysocial maps to work properly. I have installed the component and module by following your documentation. Where it asks for menu ids I have left it blank, but when I look in the settings area I the groups, photos etc. are all disabled - is this correct?

My map shows, but it just has this little whirring thing at the bottom centre of the map. No data shows at all.

Am I missing some settings?

Kind regards

Mel

Also, what is Teleporto for?
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 2 weeks ago #38010 by nordmograph
Hello

Post a url of the map if you need help.
Itemid are not related to data showing or not.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
7 years 2 weeks ago #38011 by nordmograph
Teleport is a quick address shortcut to move the map to specific regions

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
7 years 2 weeks ago #38012 by MelB
Hi,

my site is offline as still in development. Where can I post login details so you can see the page? I can't get the map details to show at all just a blank map.

Mel

More
7 years 2 weeks ago #38013 by nordmograph
Click the action->reply button and use the confidential editor button to add confidential content.

More
7 years 2 weeks ago #38014 by MelB
This message contains confidential information

Time to create page: 0.341 seconds