Can not display events with background and icons

More
6 years 11 months ago #38528 by nordmograph
The map is small, centered on my home, default coordinates are in 0.o and I can only zoom out a little.
Very not user friendly. I looked in asia, but can not seem to find a single marker on this map.

Also many scripts are broken by the domain redirection, no marker is showing.

adsbygoogle.js Failed to load resource: net::ERR_BLOCKED_BY_CLIENT
js-5dca6-53017.js:51 JQMIGRATE: Migrate is installed, version 1.4.1
www.city-home.info/components/com_geommu...ssets/img/loader.gif Failed to load resource: net::ERR_NAME_RESOLUTION_FAILED
b28301201d0b06fed128147ca90c6b03_medium.jpg Failed to load resource: net::ERR_NAME_RESOLUTION_FAILED
efcfcdd9ec3bfb24962cb739fb34173c_medium.jpg Failed to load resource: net::ERR_NAME_RESOLUTION_FAILED
414d561270182618b5d01f7fd6ccdfe5_medium.jpg Failed to load resource: net::ERR_NAME_RESOLUTION_FAILED
ff2464aa07256a237a4d3de660f02b2c_medium.jpg Failed to load resource: net::ERR_NAME_RESOLUTION_FAILED
f18bdf8a8ff326d571dc1853fa6b7e0e_medium.jpg Failed to load resource: net::ERR_NAME_RESOLUTION_FAILED
fe2d8885cb6646cb4338817ffb5d4b8a_medium.jpg Failed to load resource: net::ERR_NAME_RESOLUTION_FAILED
fontawesome-webfont.woff2 Failed to load resource: net::ERR_NAME_RESOLUTION_FAILED
7f784a7be1ffaa2ac1e9762121f8ee20.png Failed to load resource: net::ERR_NAME_RESOLUTION_FAILED
1f5be495423ec84791e0d668efa70f79.png Failed to load resource: net::ERR_NAME_RESOLUTION_FAILED
b2ap3_thumbnail_Blog_Color_Girard2.jpg Failed to load resource: net::ERR_NAME_RESOLUTION_FAILED
position.min.js Failed to load resource: net::ERR_NAME_RESOLUTION_FAILED
close.png Failed to load resource: net::ERR_NAME_RESOLUTION_FAILED
loading.gif Failed to load resource: net::ERR_NAME_RESOLUTION_FAILED
fontawesome-webfont.woff Failed to load resource: net::ERR_NAME_RESOLUTION_FAILED
prev.png Failed to load resource: net::ERR_NAME_RESOLUTION_FAILED
next.png Failed to load resource: net::ERR_NAME_RESOLUTION_FAILED
fontawesome-webfont.ttf Failed to load resource: net::ERR_NAME_RESOLUTION_FAILED
fontello.woff2 Failed to load resource: net::ERR_NAME_RESOLUTION_FAILED
fontello.woff Failed to load resource: net::ERR_NAME_RESOLUTION_FAILED
fontello.ttf Failed to load resource: net::ERR_NAME_RESOLUTION_FAILED
www.city-home.info/components/com_geommu...ssets/img/loader.gif Failed to load resource: net::ERR_NAME_RESOLUTION_FAILED
maps.googleapis.com/maps-api-v3/api/js/29/2/intl/fr_ALL/util.js:220 Google Maps API warning: NoApiKeys developers.google.com/maps/documentation...messages#no-api-keys
DB.j @ maps.googleapis.com/maps-api-v3/api/js/29/2/intl/fr_ALL/util.js:220
maps.googleapis.com/maps-api-v3/api/js/29/2/intl/fr_ALL/util.js:220 Google Maps API warning: InvalidKey developers.google.com/maps/documentation...messages#invalid-key
DB.j @ maps.googleapis.com/maps-api-v3/api/js/29/2/intl/fr_ALL/util.js:220
12www.city-home.info/components/com_geommunity3es/assets/img/loader.gif Failed to load resource: net::ERR_NAME_RESOLUTION_FAILED
2www.city-home.info/components/com_geommunity3es/assets/img/loader.gif Failed to load resource: net::ERR_NAME_RESOLUTION_FAILED

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 11 months ago #38529 by peiyouliao

More
6 years 11 months ago #38530 by peiyouliao
I need to add the Google maps API KEY
right?

More
6 years 11 months ago #38531 by peiyouliao
I know! I have to re-upload the picture!

More
6 years 11 months ago #38534 by nordmograph
Maybe a firewall ?
My IP is 91.160.57.186
Make sure it is allowed

You can provide this to your host:

Yes you need an API key but this is not related to the issue.

Let me know when You solved the access issue and when I can retry.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.
Attachments:

More
6 years 11 months ago #38545 by peiyouliao
Hello

I have replaced the domain name server
You can now access to my site?

Time to create page: 0.377 seconds