Various Issues

More
6 years 9 months ago #39139 by thering1975
Various Issues was created by thering1975
Hi

I can normally work my way through new components and find the answers myself. But to be honest there are too many issues i cannot solve so here goes.

Multiple custom filter fields

In the presale email you stated i could add as many custom fields as i wished by adding a comma seperated value with the unique keys.

In the component this may be the user infowindow, however this does nothing, so i placed the value in custom field filter. If i put one field in it displays, if i do a comma seperated value, nothing displays at all, so appears only one custom filter can be applied

Custom filter fields

So i entered one custom filter field, and it displays, but it does not display all the options available at registration (see attached screenshots for missing items). Also on one of the fields it also displayes text in quote marks above the maps???

Thumbnails

I presume thumbnails only work if images are stored locally. As ES 2 offers amazon s3 storage, i choose to host my images there, but no thumbnails for any images are visible, so i presume this component cannot grab the images.

Users not displaying

Pages, pictures and events all show ok. Users do not appear at all.i have checked both test profiles and users are visible to registered users. Options set for display users, online users only is set to off. No User profiles appear at all.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 9 months ago - 6 years 9 months ago #39140 by thering1975
Replied by thering1975 on topic Various Issues
Just additional info:

Easysocial 2 latest update
Joomla upto date
No other components on this page.
Your component downloaded this evening
Last edit: 6 years 9 months ago by thering1975.

More
6 years 9 months ago #39164 by thering1975
Hi, any chance of any assitance at all, if you need access details let me know

More
6 years 9 months ago #39165 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic Various Issues
Hello,

Sorry for the late reply. Not sure why I missed your previous post. Apologies.
About the custom fields:
- You can display almost as many custom fields as you wish in the user info window.
- You can set only one custom field filter per map.

The component supports Amazon S3 distant avatars as local avatars

If users do not show, I suspect an incorect setting in Geommunity3 map settings
(components->Geommunit3 for ES->maps->your map)

Make sure you do not use the profile type avatar unless you did not build these.
(As described in the option tooltip)

Hope it helps.
Let me know.
Feel free to provide the map page url if you have further questions or issues.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
6 years 9 months ago #39167 by thering1975
Hi

See attached screenshots for settings, user profiles do not appear, you can see the odd text above the map

Awww ok so you cant filter by more than 1 custom field, i guess i misunderstood the presale email as it stated

"Yes you can add as many as you want , setting a field unique_key comma separated list in the map parameters."

This message contains confidential information

Attachments:

More
6 years 9 months ago - 6 years 9 months ago #39170 by thering1975
Attach module settings.

Tried the page with menu set to either a single blank article, or advanced search same result,

Also attached console error for Amazon images: no problem with easysocial and easyblog gaining access however cant see where you have option to enter s3 bucket info

To be honest, so far nothing seems to work, still have the error of the text above the map (also tried blank protosatr template same error, custom filter not showing all the options (missing last 2 as set in easysocial), cant see what or where the userinfo window is? and users not displaying, so i guess ill just put this component down as a no go for my site for now and find something else.
Attachments:
Last edit: 6 years 9 months ago by thering1975.

Time to create page: 0.359 seconds