Various Issues

More
6 years 9 months ago - 6 years 9 months ago #39175 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic Various Issues
Hello

Don't write "nothing seems to work" as from what I read, only the avatar seems to have an issue.
I need to visit your map, to find clues, so provide the URL as you did, but I need an account as the page is not public.
Sorry for the late replies these days, I'm off for a family trip finishing on Saturday so I'll be able to solve/fix your issue quickly.

Also note that the Amazon s3 settings are taken directly from EasySocial's , this is why Geommunity3es doesn't need to ask these settings again.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.
Last edit: 6 years 9 months ago by nordmograph.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 9 months ago - 6 years 9 months ago #39176 by thering1975
Replied by thering1975 on topic Various Issues

nordmograph wrote: Hello

Don't write "nothing seems to work" as from what I read, only the avatar seems to have an issue.
I need to visit your map, to find clues, so provide the URL as you did, but I need an account as the page is not public.
Sorry for the late replies these days, I'm off for a family trip finishing on Saturday so I'll be able to solve/fix your issue quickly.

Also note that the Amazon s3 settings are taken directly from EasySocial's , this is why Geommunity3es doesn't need to ask these settings again.

Well in all fairness i have attached every photo of settings and errors shown, so im not sure where you get the only issue is the avatar from as my pictures speak otherwise, no users showing, odd text above map, filters not fully showing all options and as stated easysocial and akeeba all work well with Amazon S3.

Anyway the reason you cant access now is i have deleted the component as need to move on with the site.

Regards
Last edit: 6 years 9 months ago by thering1975.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.309 seconds