Stream Locations

More
6 years 5 months ago #39965 by hjames
Replied by hjames on topic Stream Locations
Just following up to this and my email.

I know your busy and it's no rush.

Thank you in advance,
James

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 5 months ago #39966 by hjames
Sorry, I forgot to ask something.

For the Stream Posts would it be possible to add the functionality from the Stream such as Like, Comment, and Share?

Thanks,
James

More
6 years 5 months ago #39976 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic Stream Locations
Hi James,
I just checked your map and noticed stream icons are now showing. Do you know what happened.
I understand your suggestion and think it makes sense. I'll try to consider feasibility.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
6 years 5 months ago #39977 by hjames
Thanks.

No, I haven't made any changes but I have noticed some strange behavior with the maps.

For example, I created a new user and I made a Stream Post with location tagging and I couldn't get it to show on the map. I then remembered this happening before with my admin account and it started working after I made a friend on the site. So, I tried this and then the map locations started working. So it seems like there might be a couple of underlying bugs there or maybe a change in code with ES 2.1?

I would be happy to test in an environment you have control of if it helps.

Thank you for considering the filtering options, this would be amazing for us and our project. Wth ES and JS offering this type of filtering by default I think other users would also see the benefit.

James

More
6 years 5 months ago #40012 by hjames
Good morning.

I wanted to follow up on this topic and my email. I know your busy, one man dealing with all his extensions and customers alone, what a chore! Please keep me posted so we can move forward.

Thanks
James

More
6 years 5 months ago #40013 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic Stream Locations
Hi James,

yes I'm willing to implement this as you described it, but I have few devs to finish before.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

Time to create page: 0.338 seconds