Image on post preview

More
6 years 1 month ago #41061 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic Image on post preview
Do you have a test page where the easyblogpost map module is enabled ?

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 1 month ago - 6 years 1 month ago #41065 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic Image on post preview
I've tried to install the module you provided on my setup, but it breaks the page.
The archive is missing lang files and seems to be incompatible with my EB version.
What version are you using?

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.
Last edit: 6 years 1 month ago by nordmograph.

More
6 years 1 month ago #41066 by kermesse
Replied by kermesse on topic Image on post preview
Hello,

I'm using Easyblog Version 5.1.15, The latest version. While the module for the map is: EasyBlog - Post Map Module Site Module 5.1.15.

Thank you.

Time to create page: 0.313 seconds