[fixed] Users Markers - Avatars from User's Initials displayed too big

More
5 years 6 months ago - 5 years 5 months ago #42429 by flogee
Dear Support,

i have discovered that if i want to show my user's profile-pics, in cases where a user has not uploaded a picture, his initials are displayed instead on the Map, but way too big, see screenshot, is there an easy (css?) fix for this?

thanks
Attachments:
Last edit: 5 years 5 months ago by nordmograph.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 6 months ago #42448 by nordmograph
Hello,
Well, the map is loading the 'small' version of users avatars. I'd recommend to set the 'small' dimensions in ES settings.
I'm not sure how to use CSS to resize these on the map.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
5 years 6 months ago #42452 by flogee
ok, i tried but could not find any settings in ES about Avatar's Image size versions or the like, do you have a tip? thanks

More
5 years 6 months ago #42521 by flogee

More
5 years 6 months ago #42533 by nordmograph
Hello,

Sorry for the late reply. Update to v 1.5.13 of the component. It has a fix for this issue. Give it a try and let me know how it does it for you.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
5 years 5 months ago #42636 by flogee

Time to create page: 0.597 seconds