Support for OpenStreetMap ?

More
3 years 2 months ago #45183 by buiak
Replied by buiak on topic Support for OpenStreetMap ?
the spring of 2020 or 2021 or 34050 ? :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Macjoomla

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 1 month ago #45333 by ssnobben

nordmograph wrote: Hey sorry for the little news here. The evolution is almost complete.
There is still one issue when clustering is enabled. I hope I can get this fixed soon.

Yes I think the clustering and fullscreen map is problem now for OSM I have that problem on a site too. Pls let us know if that get fixed and what caused the problem..

Cheers!
The following user(s) said Thank You: buiak

More
3 years 1 month ago #45368 by nordmograph
Hi !
Good news, I finally succeeded in fixing the last bug regarding clustering in Geommunity3 STANDALONE

Demo: www.nordmograph.com/workshop/index.php?o...le&id=32&Itemid=3940
(only 3 markers in northern France)

Next steps are:
- Testing the STANDALONE performances with a large load of markers
- Releasing the STANDALONE new version with OSM support being stable.
- Porting the OSM support to other versions

To be honest, I am currently evaluating the possibility of having only one Geommunity3 STANDALONE component making other ES, JS and CB versions replaced with STANDALONE version + specific plugins

For instance the EasySocial bundle will come as
- Geommunity3 (Standalone) component
+ users plugin
+ events plugin
+ groups plugin
+ pages plugin
+ activitystream plugin
+ marketplace plugin
etc...

This will make the whole Geommunity offer much more maintenable
Only negative aspect is that we'd loose the ES customfield filter feature for users (but keep profiletype filter).

What do you guys think?

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
3 years 1 month ago #45369 by ssnobben

Hi !
Good news, I finally succeeded in fixing the last bug regarding clustering in Geommunity3 STANDALONE

Great!

How did you crack the clustering issues with OSM? Any tips what causing it not to work as expected?

Cheers!

More
3 years 1 month ago #45385 by ssnobben
Hi

I will not use it yet but will buy that EasySocial Geommunity package later and today buy the MyPlayer to give you a push for development engagment and hope you soon test these extension for Joomla 4 & php 8 support too.

Are videos supported now and can you replace the EasySocial audio & video with this playe instead I think thats better if its integrated with heading menus into EasySocial top heading menu too..

"Coming soon features:

Playlist Like counter
Tag management per track
Id3 genre module and filter
Video support"

Cheers!

More
3 years 2 weeks ago #45448 by buiak
Replied by buiak on topic Support for OpenStreetMap ?
good news,
do it ! we need it ! ...

Time to create page: 0.340 seconds