Support for OpenStreetMap ?

More
2 years 9 months ago - 2 years 9 months ago #45603 by ssnobben
Its a business directory Joomla extension JBD Joomla Business Directory check demo here they have Google maps but OSM works well there too click on map icon this setting can be done to open automatically too

demo.cmsjunkie.com/j-businessdirectory/d...listings/grid-view-1
Last edit: 2 years 9 months ago by ssnobben.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 9 months ago #45604 by buiak
Replied by buiak on topic Support for OpenStreetMap ?
I hope also Nordmograph will make the OSM version for ES soon…

More
2 years 8 months ago #45673 by buiak
Replied by buiak on topic Support for OpenStreetMap ?

buiak wrote: greetings,
“ Instead I would be creating some ES plugins for Geommunity Standalone on requests starting with ES users integration. “ The Standalone works well with the clustered items from ES as plugins !? Until they will resolve the clustering issue with AJAX calls need it for Geomunity ES will be fine also having the ES items on Standalone version of geomunity with es plugins for all geolocated items from ES. Please advise and share with us your sillutions for our needs.
best regards

Adrian, users on the map is not so usefull for us. showing them on the map is a big GDPR issue for us … try start with Pages ( most important ) and events … best regards …

More
1 year 9 months ago - 1 year 9 months ago #45933 by rangion1971
Hi
I'm interested in a plugin to display at least the EasySocial EVENTS on the OSM

How could it be done?
Thanks
Last edit: 1 year 9 months ago by rangion1971.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Macjoomla

Time to create page: 0.343 seconds