issue or bug ... or just a need for an improvment about a sittuation

More
4 years 10 months ago - 4 years 10 months ago #43659 by buiak
Greetings,
there is a situation issue, ... or bug ... or just a need to improuve somehow ....
Well, when more then 1 groups, events or pages are the identical location ( I mean one or more events, pages or posts, groups in the same cluster of items ) , it loads on map as a cluster of items but not open the items on cluster click. I suggest as a posible sollution: even the items markers have the same identical location to expand near eachother the items on cluster click, to be able choose one of them to pop-up .... the list of them into a sigle pop-up will make the pop-up to big.

Hope that's a good idea ....
regards,
B.
Last edit: 4 years 10 months ago by buiak.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 10 months ago #43660 by nordmograph
Yes this is included when you enable local cluster library on the module options.
hope it helps.
let me know.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.308 seconds