[solved] Latest Update Broke Maps

More
4 years 10 months ago - 4 years 10 months ago #43675 by thering1975
Do you have the previous version avaliable at all.

I updated today and after clearing cache etc the following has occured:

The main map size shrunk in size with no input from myself
2 disabled modules which were test maps were REPUBLISHED after install with no input from myself
Once again the user gender filter box is not picking up the custom entries which was working on last update
the 2 disabled modules just show LOADING THE MAP

Last edit: 4 years 10 months ago by nordmograph.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 10 months ago #43676 by thering1975
Okay i don't need the above file as unpublishing the 2 republished maps has restored the functionality of the main map. But it should be asked why an update would suddenly set all unpublished modules to published state

More
4 years 10 months ago #43677 by nordmograph
I'll have a look at this. Thank you for reporting.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
4 years 10 months ago #43678 by nordmograph
I found out and it won't happen again.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

Time to create page: 0.315 seconds