thumb display issue in info windows

More
4 years 10 months ago - 4 years 10 months ago #43690 by omnison
now i am using 1.5.11 in my website: anyfor.com, but i find problems as below:
1. thumb cannot display;
2. video thumb cannot display
3. album name display the full name: COM_EASYSOCIAL_ALBUMS_STORY_PHOTOS, not story photos

Now the latest version is 1.5.15, so these issue can be removed after updating or not?
Attachments:
Last edit: 4 years 10 months ago by omnison. Reason: missing information

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 10 months ago #43693 by nordmograph
Hello

Can you share the map url? I need to compare the broken picture file path with the correct one.
Or can you share both here?

For the COM_EASYSOCIAL_ALBUMS_STORY_PHOTOS string I fixed it for the next version.

Edit
Components/com_geommunity3es/views/photoinfowindow/tmpl/default.php

find
$this->albumname
replace with
JText::_($this->albumname)

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
4 years 10 months ago #43695 by omnison
thank you and impressive reply.
1. about issue of COM_EASYSOCIAL_ALBUMS_STORY_PHOTOS, i fixed as per your instructed;
2. my website is www.anyfor.com , and the front page is geommunity3, so you can check the effect of thumb issue.

By the way, if i buy the new subscription, how long is membership time?

More
4 years 10 months ago #43696 by nordmograph
Hello,

Subscriptions last 1 year for component based extension and 6 months for modules or plugins.

On your maps some pictures have a thumbnail showing up, others have it broken.
Does it only affect old items? Can you check?

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
4 years 10 months ago #43697 by omnison
one more issue:
Now there are two ways to control zoom:
wheel zoom control
+,-, zoom control,
Now is it possible to add one function in module, to enable or disable +- zoom control?

More
4 years 10 months ago #43698 by omnison
yes, some thumb display ok, and some is not ok. in fact, i using amazon s3 for stock, maybe some settingup in admin has issue.
do you need entry to admin?

Time to create page: 0.355 seconds