only pages are shown on the map

More
4 years 2 months ago #44062 by seitenspieler
Hi there,
i started a new project www.123pet.vet
Anyhow, there are no user, or groups displayed, only pages are working. Would need some assistance.
Greetings
Peter

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 2 months ago #44064 by nordmograph
Hello
I can see at least pages and events. Is this solved?

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
4 years 2 months ago #44065 by seitenspieler
Pages and events are shown, but user and groups not ...

More
4 years 2 months ago #44069 by nordmograph
This sounds like an incorect setting. Did you enable profiletype markers?
If so you must create new marker icons for each profiletype. It seems your map is missing this one:
www.123pet.vet/images/m1.png

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
4 years 2 months ago #44071 by seitenspieler
It looks like a setting-bug, but it's a little strange, that the cluster icon is searched (and missed)in the image folder. I did not changed the regular folder: components/com_geommunity3es/assets/img
and that's, where m1.png is. Anyhow, i copied it into the image folder for the moment.
About user marker icon: It takes no affect, when i use "User marker", "User Avatar", or "Profile Type Marker.

More
4 years 2 months ago #44073 by nordmograph
OK, feel free to email me backend access so I can check your settings, solve or fix anything.

Time to create page: 0.333 seconds