no map content to see

More
4 years 3 months ago #44156 by wanderpartner
Replied by wanderpartner on topic no map content to see
Here the access to old jomsocial-website, where datas where migrated from:
Do you find there the parameters you need?
This message contains confidential information

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 3 months ago #44157 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic no map content to see
Sorry but migration from Jomsocial to EasySocial is not included in our support for Geommunity3 extensions.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
4 years 3 months ago #44158 by wanderpartner
You misunderstood. You dont need to perform the migration.

But do you see in the jomsocial the correct data, then I will tell easysocial to do it agein.

Please be so kind and check for me.

More
4 years 3 months ago #44159 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic no map content to see
In Jomsocial there only seem to be a little located users. I can only see 6 on your Jomsocial backend map...

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
4 years 3 months ago #44160 by wanderpartner
ok thanks. How do you think can this problem be solved?

If in the database are city/country and state listet, how can we get to coordinates?

More
4 years 3 months ago #44161 by wanderpartner
the jomsocial members map doesnt work correctly, as jomsocial told me. Better you look in database, where the coordinates should be stored or so...

Time to create page: 0.347 seconds