Verify SQL Entry of LAT/LON for users

More
3 years 6 months ago #44904 by Hansi
Hello Nordmograph,
I could not see any markers on my map. Therefore I wanted to check, where the coordinates (LAT/LON) are entered at the MySQL Database.

Sadly I could not find respective fields at EasySocial and wondered if you could provide a hint for me so I can check?

Thank you,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 6 months ago #44905 by nordmograph
Hello,

It's in #__social_fields_data some datakey hold latitude and longitude values.
Hope it helps.
Let me know.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
3 years 6 months ago #44906 by Hansi
Hello,
Thank you. I've found it.

It seems like there are multiple "Address" fields per user but non of them was filled in. Most of them are empty (see attached).

Do you know why?
Regards,
Attachments:

More
3 years 6 months ago #44908 by nordmograph
Not sure, this is an issue with EasySocial settings.
Thes latitude and longitde fields need to be populated correctly to be read by Geommunity.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
3 years 6 months ago #44911 by Hansi
Wow, what a successful mornin'.. I've got the registration map to work.

The only missing part was, to add the Geocoding API from the API Library at the Google API console.

After that, all LAT/LON data has been entered correctly.

Thanks again.

Time to create page: 0.324 seconds