Customized Map Style - JSON

More
3 years 6 months ago - 3 years 6 months ago #44912 by Hansi
Hello Nordmograph,
sorry to bother you again, but I am wondering about the specific map style I would like to use.

I have created my own layout and wondered on how to change the style of the map.

There is a field in the backend (see attached). But if I enter the custom code (see .txt attached) it won't load the map.

Can you explain why? Where would I find the map styler you've mentioned on the field help box?

Regards,
Attachments:
Last edit: 3 years 6 months ago by Hansi.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 6 months ago #44913 by Hansi
Replied by Hansi on topic Customized Map Style - JSON
Sorry, I've found it. It was a mistake within the JSON-Code.. Found it.

Now it works flawlessly!!!

More
3 years 6 months ago #44914 by nordmograph
Well done!

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Hansi

Time to create page: 0.319 seconds