Profile Types Pictures not shown - AFTER LOGIN

More
3 years 6 months ago #44915 by Hansi
Hi Nordmograph,

you can tell that I am working with high speed on this topic and sometimes I am stumbling across certain things where I need your help.

I wanted to show the profile type markers on the map for each user, but sadly I only get the users avatars to work:

As soon as I swap to "profile type markers" there is no more users visible.

Do you have an idea what could be the reason for that?

Regards,
Hansi
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 6 months ago #44916 by nordmograph
This is because you need to design these and name it 1.png, 2.png depending on profile type IDs, please read the option tooltip.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Hansi

More
3 years 6 months ago #44917 by Hansi
Awesome.. This did the trick. Thanks a bunch!

More
3 years 6 months ago #44919 by Hansi
Hi Nordmograph,

I am sorry to re-open this topic. I tried to solve this on my own but could not find the reason why I am getting this problem.

Without being logged-in I can see all markers which I created based on profile type pictures.

But as soon as I am registering, they disappear. I checked if it is about the marker pictures but they are not available and not loaded.

Do you have a hint for me what could be the reason for that?

More
3 years 6 months ago #44958 by Hansi
Hello Nordmograph,
could you provide an answer to the question of the last post?
Regards,
Hansi

More
3 years 6 months ago #44959 by nordmograph
Please post the url of the map so I can find out what's wrong.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

Time to create page: 0.330 seconds