Crowded map with marker count

More
3 years 3 months ago - 3 years 2 months ago #45101 by meditero
Hi there,

for some reason I cannot load or see users on the map. I can see photo's and posts, but no users. Do you have any idea what is going wrong?

Website: www.pilgrimsmatch.com/radius-search/geommunity-maps
login: demo
ww: demo0999
Last edit: 3 years 2 months ago by nordmograph. Reason: wrong URL

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 3 months ago #45104 by meditero
Replied by meditero on topic No users on the map
Dear Nordmograph,

Could you please help me why I can't load easysocial users profile on the map? I have an active license.

I am looking forward to your eary reply.

More
3 years 3 months ago #45105 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic No users on the map
Hello

Your site console reports these erros on the map page. They could prevent markers from showing.

js?key=AIzaSyCHiHkF9krK7xfDsqX_37a9SjqKJ80wgYM:145 You have included the Google Maps JavaScript API multiple times on this page. This may cause unexpected errors.
Ej @ js?key=AIzaSyCHiHkF9krK7xfDsqX_37a9SjqKJ80wgYM:145
maps.google.com/maps-api-v3/api/js/43/3/stats.js:1 Failed to load resource: net::ERR_BLOCKED_BY_CLIENT
js?key=AIzaSyCHiHkF9krK7xfDsqX_37a9SjqKJ80wgYM:81 Uncaught (in promise) Error: Could not load "stats".
at HTMLScriptElement.<anonymous> (js?key=AIzaSyCHiHkF9krK7xfDsqX_37a9SjqKJ80wgYM:81)

Also there maybe other setting issues as ajax still seem to be searching for info. You can email me Backend access so I can have a look.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.
The following user(s) said Thank You: meditero

More
3 years 3 months ago - 3 years 2 months ago #45107 by meditero
Hi, I made you a backend profile:

Thanx!
Last edit: 3 years 2 months ago by meditero. Reason: Wrong place for this data

More
3 years 3 months ago #45108 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic No users on the map
Nope it doesn't work.
Also, I could see markers showing on the map so it seems to be working correctly.
The chat module is preventing zooming out on the map: bad user experience.

The map default coordinates is set in 0,0, you may want to fix that.
For your users not shwoing up on the map, I have few questions:
1 Do your users have address set?
2 Do you use the default address field or another custom one?

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.
The following user(s) said Thank You: meditero

More
3 years 3 months ago #45111 by meditero
Thanx for the tip. I set the default coordinates. But I thought the centre of the map was based on the users location, so it wouldn't matter. Or am I missing something?

Then your questions:
1: Yes, the current (test)users have an address set.
2: They use the default address field (see screenshot)

If you want you can login with the credentials mentioned in the conversation above. Thanx for the great support so far. It is appriciated.

Kind regards,
Wouter
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.337 seconds