[solved] Missing Tables

More
9 years 9 months ago - 9 years 9 months ago #23558 by uglykidjoe
Looks like a table is missing, when I try to view in admin
Code:
Table 'beefyeve_dbase.pfd81_geommunity3js_maps' doesn't exist SQL=SELECT COUNT(*) FROM `pfd81_geommunity3js_maps` AS a LEFT JOIN pfd81_users AS uc ON uc.id=a.checked_out LEFT JOIN pfd81_users AS created_by ON created_by.id = a.created_by WHERE (a.state IN (0, 1)) Table 'beefyeve_dbase.pfd81_geommunity3js_maps' doesn't exist SQL=SELECT a.*,uc.name AS editor,created_by.name AS created_by FROM `pfd81_geommunity3js_maps` AS a LEFT JOIN pfd81_users AS uc ON uc.id=a.checked_out LEFT JOIN pfd81_users AS created_by ON created_by.id = a.created_by WHERE (a.state IN (0, 1)) ORDER BY a.id asc LIMIT 0, 20 Table 'beefyeve_dbase.pfd81_geommunity3js_maps' doesn't exist SQL=SELECT COUNT(*) FROM `pfd81_geommunity3js_maps` AS a LEFT JOIN pfd81_users AS uc ON uc.id=a.checked_out LEFT JOIN pfd81_users AS created_by ON created_by.id = a.created_by WHERE (a.state IN (0, 1))

Do I need to buy anything else or will geommunity for Jomsocial work straight away?

Thanks
Last edit: 9 years 9 months ago by nordmograph.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 9 months ago #23559 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic Missing Tables
Hello

Very weird, can you uninstall it and reinstall.
That tabel should be created durin installation.

If this doesn't solve it. Email me backend access using the contact form from the footer menu.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
9 years 9 months ago #23560 by nordmograph
Oh and make sure you Install Geommunity3 on Joomla3 :)

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
9 years 9 months ago #23561 by uglykidjoe
Replied by uglykidjoe on topic Missing Tables
Thanks that all worked, I had to uninstall twice though

Brill

More
9 years 9 months ago #23562 by nordmograph
Good news. I tryed and it worked fine out of the box so I was wondering you might be trying to install it on j2.5.

Time to create page: 0.327 seconds