Same Exact Location Clustering Issue?

More
9 years 9 months ago - 9 years 9 months ago #23784 by PhoenixUK
Hi,

I am now moving on to other issues that I'd like to iron out and if reading the tooltips in the module correctly, I have one set of members who live in the same house effectively.

They show up on the map as being "2" so if you go to: Here... and put in the "Search Local Owls" field "Daviot Street Cardiff" and select the drop down google location, it shows "3" clustering initially, select the "3" and it splits to show the "2".

If you select the "2" (you may have to pan out twice on the view it takes you to, to see them) and when you press the "2" clustered it doesn't load their respective info windows with their profile information.

In the module I read the tooltip and tried turning on "Cluster Library>Custom" as it mentions about "Markers having the exact same location, then custom maybe required"

Let me know your thoughts Adrien please.

Regards,
Rob
Last edit: 9 years 9 months ago by PhoenixUK.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 9 months ago #24017 by PhoenixUK
Adrien, could you take a look at the above and advise when you get a moment please.

Regards,
Rob

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.323 seconds