Are Custom Marker Images possible at present pleas

More
9 years 9 months ago #24063 by PhoenixUK
Nord,

Thanks for that and I will action this update just as soon as I get something new sorted that's bugging me.

I'm not sure if it's related as I am sure this has only happened since I made the original marker changes as described above but if you click any marker on my map: Here... and then click to enter that persons profile, it seems to only open the profile but no templating or styling whatsoever... should it in your experience be like this, it's confused me?

I look forward to hearing from you and dependent on your reply, I will action the GM4JS update just as soon as possible and report my findings back to you regarding that.

Regards,
Rob

nordmograph wrote: I just added the feature. Can you redownload , upgrade (taking care of backuping your markers first :) ) and find the new Markers folder option in the component settings.

Change th epath to your desired path and copy the content of the originl folder , then replace markers or loaders you want to replace with your own. These won't be updated during future updates. Let me know if working as expected.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 9 months ago #24064 by nordmograph
It seems to be opening the profile page with the protostar default Joomla template.
This is not a Geommunit3 bug, but sounds like a profile Itemid Misconfiguration.

where the menu Item for the set Itemid has that default template assigned to.
Hope ut helps.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
9 years 7 months ago #24669 by PhoenixUK
Hi Nord,

I finally gotten around to doing this after a lenghty stay in hospital :sick:

Basically I created a new folder within root/images/geommunity3js_markers/ and then I copied all current Geomunnity3js markers from the original components/com_geommunity3js/assets/img folder and have refreshed my map and they all seem to be working just fine?

Regards and thanks once again.

nordmograph wrote: I just added the feature. Can you redownload , upgrade (taking care of backuping your markers first :) ) and find the new Markers folder option in the component settings.

Change th epath to your desired path and copy the content of the originl folder , then replace markers or loaders you want to replace with your own. These won't be updated during future updates. Let me know if working as expected.

More
9 years 7 months ago #24671 by nordmograph
Ok so is this a question or is now everything solved ? :)

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

Time to create page: 0.325 seconds