Problem 1: Marker Search ist not working

More
9 years 8 months ago #24313 by vomhofe
The field "marker search" (Pin Suche in german) isn't working, nothing is happen. And I can't find any settings...
Thank you for your help

regards
:)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 8 months ago #24314 by nordmograph
Hello Vomhofe,

Can you post a url to your map?

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
9 years 8 months ago #24315 by vomhofe
sorry - wrong Forum. I meant Geommunity3 for JoomSocial!

More
9 years 8 months ago #24316 by vomhofe
sorry, it's an closed forum (in beta stadium). So I can't post an URL readable for all. How can I send you a private message with access data?

More
9 years 8 months ago #24317 by nordmograph
Sure,
Email url and credential if required using the contact form from the footermenu.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
9 years 8 months ago #24318 by vomhofe
I sent you the credential via contact form

Time to create page: 0.343 seconds