[fixed] "Add Friend" present in users map details.

More
9 years 3 months ago - 9 years 3 months ago #26583 by nordmograph
Sure, post the map url.
You can hide it from guests

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.
Last edit: 9 years 3 months ago by nordmograph.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 3 months ago #26585 by salserosclub
This is the test site. You can see the same issues as in the live site:

salserosclub.com/test1223/index.php/salsa-finder

(not sure how to hide the post to guests here...)

More
9 years 3 months ago #26618 by salserosclub
So... anything...?

More
9 years 3 months ago #26619 by nordmograph
Yes, I'm currently working on a css fix. I could reproduce the issue on my server so hold on I keep you posted and provide a fix asap :)

btw FYI, there is a button in the forum text editor (not in quick reply) to hide the content from guests

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
9 years 3 months ago #26620 by salserosclub

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nordmograph

More
9 years 3 months ago #26621 by nordmograph
Well done :)

On my side I updated the component (1.0.14) with a fix for the broken multin infowindow for events.
Let me know if it solves it for you.
If you find other issues , please pen new topics.

Time to create page: 0.334 seconds