Markers clusters display incorrectly on map

More
9 years 4 months ago #26377 by salserosclub
We have implemented a map that allows an event and user profile sharing the same address to be displayed.

The screenshot shows that the user profile marker/avatar is erroneously displaying further up away from the original location, here labeled as "Melomano Social". If this the exected behavior? If so, shouldn't the blue marker be updated to display a "1" instead of a "2"?

Also, at the closest zoom level, the map is not consistent and may at times still display the number instead of the calendar marker.

Thanks in advance,
salserosclub .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 4 months ago #26379 by salserosclub
Again...I think I forgot to press "Insert" the screenshot.

More
9 years 4 months ago #26383 by salserosclub
Screenshot here:

More
9 years 4 months ago - 9 years 4 months ago #26385 by nordmograph
you can edit your post if you have a screenshot to show.
Also, we have improved recently the clustering on Geommunity so make sure you have the latest version.
com_geommunity3js1.0.12

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.
Last edit: 9 years 4 months ago by nordmograph.

More
9 years 4 months ago #26389 by salserosclub
last time attempting to attach.

More
9 years 4 months ago #26390 by salserosclub
Hi, there do you have an email I can send you the screenshots?
The site is not letting me upload. Even if I have pressed "Attached" and "Insert"

Time to create page: 0.322 seconds