All Events don't display

More
8 years 11 months ago #28140 by lemiran
Replied by lemiran on topic All Events don't display
Hi
- all the events have adresses and the only event which displayed hasn't more adresse details than the others.
- I just created an event with a detailed adress and another one with just the city name, both display on the map

I think that:
- repetitive events don't display
- the event created a few days ago don't display anymore

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 11 months ago #28141 by nordmograph
Check in phpmyadmin if entries in the
#__community_events table , all have latitude and longitde coordinates
If they do, please email me phpmyadmin access and ftp (com_geommunity3js folder) so I can investigate test and fix.
If they don't set these manually to test.

Let me know

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
8 years 11 months ago #28142 by lemiran
Replied by lemiran on topic All Events don't display
I checked as you said:

- all the events don't have coordinates
- some events WITH coordinates don't display
- and i f i add coordinates to an event without it, this event won't display

As i said just before, the both events that i created this morning, with and without detailed adresses are on the map...
Could you please give me your email adress for the infos?

Thank you!
Miran

More
8 years 11 months ago - 8 years 11 months ago #28143 by nordmograph
Email info replying to a forum notification email.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.
Last edit: 8 years 11 months ago by nordmograph.

More
8 years 11 months ago #28149 by nordmograph
From my tests here on JS 4.0.5 repetitve events also show on map as long as they have coordinates (except for 255/255 wich is default coordinates value but treated as null)

Are your coordinates values 255 ?

More
8 years 11 months ago #28156 by nordmograph
ok so this is the point.
Most your events have no coordinates (255,255) wich is the obvious reason why they don't show.
It seems that this is a Jomsocial issue that when replicating an event that has coordinates (a repeating event), duplication ignores original coordinates and stores 255,255 instead.

Time to create page: 0.351 seconds