Geommunity3 corrupts the order of modules

More
8 years 8 months ago - 8 years 8 months ago #29254 by hardystelle
I am using the latest Version of Geommunity3 for Jomsocial to display Users.
After inserting the module, the order of my other modules on that page is corrupted.

You can see it here: test.wosh.org/index.php?option=com_conte...&Itemid=1397&lang=en
The correct order you can see here: test.wosh.org/index.php?option=com_conte...d&Itemid=867&lang=de
It is the same content but in german language.

I have no idea how to correct this problem. Cananyone help me???
Last edit: 8 years 8 months ago by hardystelle.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 8 months ago - 8 years 8 months ago #29255 by nordmograph
Hello Hardystelle,

Can you visit this page:
test.wosh.org/administrator/index.php?op...ponent=com_templates

and enable "Preview Module Positions"
then, let me know what is the module position you used for mod_geommunity3js on that english page.

Have you tried other module postions ?

Have you download latest version ?

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.
Last edit: 8 years 8 months ago by nordmograph.
The following user(s) said Thank You: hardystelle

More
8 years 8 months ago #29256 by hardystelle
Hi,
I enabled the preview for module positions. The actual position is "contentBottom A".
Yes, I tried other positions. Same result. When I use the footer position, the order of the footer modules changes.
And yes, I use the latest Version.
With kind regards.
Burghard

More
8 years 8 months ago #29266 by nordmograph
Hi, I can't find any issue or non closed tags causing this. No other users reported such behavior, so it might be recent or on your side. Mybe it's aonly caused by some particular feature of the module, so disabling as many options from the map/module could give a hint on where the issue resides.

Give it a try or provide me Backend access so I try myself.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
8 years 8 months ago - 8 years 7 months ago #29281 by hardystelle
Backend access: support/Diesu22
With kind regards
Burghard
Last edit: 8 years 7 months ago by hardystelle.

More
8 years 8 months ago #29285 by nordmograph
Any 3rd party cache extension / issue ?
I disabed cache every where I could, but my modifications do not affect anything on the page, even unpublishing the module leaves it showing ... I keep on accepting cookies but the warning always show, and although I'm logged in , the empty login form still shows.

Time to create page: 0.338 seconds